- Functions in The Lexplore Portal
All about Testing
Functions in The Lexplore Portal
Understand the Results
How do I change the search parameters in the Results Portal?
How to work with the Class List in the Results Portal for better overview of your pupils results.
Changing the search parameters in the Results Portal.
- Log into the Results Portal.
- Click on the class where you would like to change your parameters.
- Select and deselect the boxes as required for the data you wish to see in the class list.
- Look out for the Advanced Parameters which are also available.
- There is a Print button available at the top right of your screen to print the class list off once you have selected your required parameters.