- All about Testing
- Preparations for a testing
All about Testing
Functions in The Lexplore Portal
Understand the Results
How do I prepare a day before the testing?
Preparations a day before the testing.
- Set up the equipment in the room where the testing is to take place. Ensure you have a quiet, suitable space and preferably chairs without wheels.
- Update the Testing Application if needed.
- Log in to the Testing Application and make sure all status icons are green, except the blue cog which is used for changing the language of the scripted instructions within the application itself. Click here for further information about status icons.
- Ensure all the pupils are listed ready for testing at Step 1 of the test flow within the Testing Application.