All about Assessments
Understand and manage the Results
Information for guardians
Add reading friends - as a pupil
In the pupil app, it is possible for you as a pupil to add a reading friend from your class. You can add a reading friend and for instance challenge them in book reading. Here we describe how it is done.
How to add a reading friend (as a pupil)
How to add a reading friend (as a pupil) step by step guide:
- Log in to the pupil app.
- Click on “READING FRIENDS” at the top of the screen
- Click 'Find new friends'.
- Choose a friend in the list by clicking 'Add'. You can also search for a friend by typing their name in the search field.
- Your friend will need to accept your request
- Now you can send each other reading challenges!
🛎️Here at Lexplore, we love to help our users with their questions and provide self-help guides for quicker service. Please vote below on the Question of whether or not this article was helpful. 😊