Let's say you wish to update a teacher to also be an Examiner or a teacher is to have access to another class. Any user that already has a set role in the Results Portal can be changed or updated.
Updating or changing a user's role within the Lexplore Results Portal can be carried out by an Examiner, Examiner Admin, or a user with the User Administrator role.
If you are an Examiner or User Administrator please follow these steps.
- Log into the Results Portal.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and select "Administration".
- Select the organisation the user has access to.
- Find the individual in the list of “STAFF”, and open their details by clicking on their name.
You can now choose to change any of the following:
- Name - Edit the user's First name and/or Last name.
- Edit E-mail. If the organisation and user sign in with an SSO solution, make sure that the email has already been updated in the Google account, Wonde account, Office 365 account or any other SSO login provider the organisation has activated.
- Add or edit roles. Remember to click the "+"-icon when you wish to add a new role to the user.
- Remove a role - Click the dustbin icon on the role you wish to delete.
- Remember to click "SAVE" when you are done with the editing and or adding of roles or the removing of roles entirely, for your changes to be saved.
🛎️Here at Lexplore, we love to help our users with their questions and provide self-help guides for quicker service. Please vote below to advise if this article was helpful or not. 😊