In the pupil app, there are many books with quizzes. As a pupil you can take a quiz on a book you have read if it has a quiz to it. In this article, we explain how.
Quizzes can be taken on books you have read that also has a quiz attached to them.
Below you find two guides: the first one is how to choose a book with a quiz and the second one is about how to take a quiz from a book you have read.
1. How to choose a book with a quiz
- Go to the 'Library' in the Pupil App.
- At the top of the screen, you can filter your search. To the left, you’ll find 'Quiz'.
- Choose books 'With Quiz'.
- You will now see books with quizzes. Choose the one you want to read.
- When you’ve read the book, you’ll see that your progress bar is green and says 100%. Now you can take the quiz.
2. How to take a quiz on a book you have read
- Click on 'QUIZ' in the top menu of the page. You will see quizzes available for you to take.
- To start a quiz click on 'Start Quiz'.
- Answer the questions and you will automatically move from one question to the next.
- When you’ve answered all the questions, click 'Save'.
- Now you will see your results! 👍
🛎️Here at Lexplore, we love to help our users with their questions and provide self-help guides for quicker service. Please vote below on the Question of whether or not this article was helpful. 😊