Here are a few things to keep in mind if you'r an examiner at your school.
- The implementation of the test should be the same for all pupils
- Remember to advise pupils that it's a reading activity, not a test
- Keep any interaction with pupils minimal outside the script
- Positioning pupils correctly during a test is key
- Press "Next" as soon as the pupil has finished reading.
- Give encouragement and praise when the app isn't recording
- Always say "Here are some questions about what you just read"
- Don't give any assistance with the comprehension questions
- Always add comments that are needed after each pupil's test.