This article is a summary of the newest functions and updates released within the Lexplore Results Portal or Lexplore Testing Application for this month.
Lexplore Release Notes
New releases for May 5th, 2021
Version of Application 5.27
Lexplore Results Portal
- NEW! Creating an account and logging in is so much quicker!
To give new and existing customers quicker and improved access to the Results Portal, we have reduced several steps for the registration and login process.
- For new users with Single Sign-on login, the account is created when the invitation is sent out.
- For existing customers, fewer steps logging in making it quicker and more user-friendly.
- Improved Class list functionality in the Results Portal
In the Results Portal changes have been made to the class list functionality, making it more user-friendly.
- Fewer columns in the default view, but all the data is still available with just a click.
- Ability to customise the Class list view. Customers can choose which data parameters to make visible and create their own view.
- New Icon indicating the RAN is below average
After some great customer feedback, we have updated the RAN warning symbol. The yellow warning triangle will now be replaced with a red flag for greater visibility. Read more here
Bugs that have been fixed
- The link from the Testing Application to the Knowledge Base Article “Updating the Testing Application" is now working again.
- Results were sometimes showing as a percentile score of 0. The percentile scores should range between 1-100. This error has been corrected.
- We have changed a UK comprehension question for year 3, text B, to include the correct answer of “Under the stairs”.
- Email addresses are all now working correctly, including those containing a “+” sign.
🛎️Here at Lexplore, we love to help our users with their questions and provide self-help guides for quicker service. Please vote below on the Question of whether or not this article was helpful. 😊