In order to change a phone number, you must be a Lexplore Examiner, a User Administrator or a Partner. You can change the phone number of anyone who does not have the same role as yourself. Contact Lexplore support if you need assistance.
- Log into the Results Portal.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and select "Administration".
- Select the organisation the user has access to.
- Find the individual’s name in the list of “Staff” and scroll to the right.
- Click the "reset account" - button shown above.
- The user will receive a new email inviting them to reset their account. Following the instructions in the email, they will add their email address again and in the final step a new phone number. It is the same procedure as when setting up an account, and you can read more about how to accept an invitation here: How to accept a Result Portal invitation