Steps to update a user's role.
- Log into the Results Portal.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and select "Administration".
- Select the organisation the user has access to.
- Find and select the individual’s name in the list of “Staff”.
- Update the role as required and then press the + sign button at the end of the row.
- Press “SAVE”.
- The role and permissions will then be updated for that user.
*Please Note: More than one role can be assigned to any user. For example, a Teacher may require access to results from more than one class, therefore, the Teacher role will need to be added twice, each time listing which class they need access to. Also, the role of “Teacher” is just an alias for a set of access permissions, i.e. the role does not necessarily need to correspond to the person’s work title.
If you are a Lexplore Examiner you can select the following roles to assign to colleagues within the invitations.
A role is a level of permission assigned to a user giving them access to certain results within the Portal.
Headteacher - Sees all the overall results in their school down to individual pupil data, but will only see the overall results for the other schools within their organisation.
Teacher - Sees individual pupil results in their class, overall results for the other classes at their school and the overall results for the other schools within their organisation.
Organizational overview - Sees the aggregated results for an entire school or organisation but individual pupil data is not accessible.
SENCO- Sees all the pupil results within the school, but only the overall results for the other schools within their organisation.