The Examiner's laptop must be a Windows PC computer.
Lexplore’s software does not demand a lot of capacity, but there are still minimum requirements in order for the software to work properly. Please see the listed requirements below.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro or Home ("S"/Safe Mode is not supported); MAC iOS or Chrome OS is not supported.
- Display: 12” screen, with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- CPU (processor): Intel i3 2Ghz or higher (e.g. Intel i5 or i7), AMD is supported, AMR is not supported.
- RAM: 4GB
- Disk space: 5GB of available disk space
- Minimum - 1x USB port (2.0 BC 1.2* or 3.0) dedicated for the eye tracker
- Connection for Monitor
1x: HDMI port, USB port (USB 2, USB 3, USB C) , VGA, or DVI
- Connection for Eye Tracker
1x: USB 2 or USB 3 - preferably
You can also use a PC desktop computer if a laptop is not available. If you chose this option, you will still need an additional external monitor. Note: The eye tracker is mounted on the additional (external) monitor, not the desktop monitor or laptop screen.