The login method used to access Lexplore depends on what login method your organisation has chosen. It also depends on if you are part of the staff members or a pupil in a class. You can read more here.
To gain access to the Lexplore Results Portal and the Lexplore Testing Application, you first need to register an account and receive an invitation from someone in your organisation.
For pupils, login is enabled via QR-codes shared by your teacher. If you are a pupil looking to login to Lexplore Pupil-App please see:
For staff members within a school or Academy Trust that already has an account with Lexplore is using either one of these login methods listed below:
- Lexplore Local Account - Login in with email, password, and SMS code. Also called 2-Step Authentication and Multifactor Authentication (MFA). Guide for how to log in with this method
- SSO - Single Sign-On;
- Office365 (Global) - Your login to Office365 is connected and synced with Lexplore
- Skolon (Sweden, Norway, UK) - Your login to Skolon is connected and synced with Lexplore
- Google (Global) - Your login to Google is connected and synced with Lexplore
- Feide (Norway) - Your login to Norway is connected and synced with Lexplore
- Wonde (UK) - Your login to Wonde is connected and synced with Lexplore
As a user of your organisation's Lexplore account, you can only have one login method registered. If the organisation has set for login with Lexplore Local account for instance that is the way for everyone to log in.
In order to register an account you need to accept an invitation sent out from the Lexplore portal by someone within your organisation. How do I accept my invitation to the results portal and create an account?
Once you have an active account with Lexplore, you can log into:
- Lexplore Results Portal (web-based)
- Lexplore Testing Application (software needed for the assessment which needs to be installed on devices within your organisation)
Only users with the role of Examiner can log in to both Lexplore Results Portal and the Lexplore Testing Application.
🛎️Here at Lexplore, we love to help our users with their questions and provide self-help guides for quicker service. Please vote below on the Question of whether or not this article was helpful. 😊