Is this your first time logging into Lexplore? - If so, check your email inbox for an invitation that will allow you to create a new account. Read more here; How do I accept my Results Portal invitation?
If you already have an account and have been able to log in before, but now see a message saying “We can’t seem to find your account”, please check the following:
- Is the spelling of the email address correct? Did you change your email address recently? Ask the Lexplore Examiner in your organisation to check your user settings in the Results Portal on the Administration page.
- Clear the cache in your browser and then go to:
- The Lexplore Results Portal: portal.lexplore.com
- Has your organisation changed their login method? Ask the Lexplore Examiner in your organisation to send you an invitation.
- Clear the cache in your browser to remove potential old login links. After you have cleared cache, follow link in the new invitation email sent out.
We recommend using Google Chrome when launching our website.
If none of the above works, please contact Lexplore Support: Contact info