For all users, the software can be downloaded and installed from the Lexplore Results Portal.
The Lexplore Testing Application is the program used to test pupils. This needs to be installed on the laptop/PC you wish to use for the testing.
The Examiner's laptop must be a Windows PC computer.
How to install the Testing Application:
- Log in to the Results Portal: portal.lexplore.com
- Click on your name in the upper right corner and select "Install Application" from the drop-down menu.
- You will be directed to our page with software downloads. Press the red “DOWNLOAD” button under the Lexplore Application option.
- The name of the downloaded file is "LexploreScreeningClient"
- To install the downloaded file, double-click on "LexploreScreeningClient". The installation process will begin. Follow the steps.
If you are also looking to download the eye tracker software you will find that on the same page.
If any of our software can not be downloaded it is probably because you need to be given the authority to download files from external sources. Please contact your IT support technician for further assistance.
🛎️Here at Lexplore, we love to help our users with their questions and provide self-help guides for quicker service. Please vote below on the Question of whether or not this article was helpful. 😊