You can import staff en masse by uploading an excel spreadsheet. The template for this is available in the Lexplore Portal.
When a new organisation has been created in the Lexplore Portal, it’s possible to import staff and your colleagues into the system en masse.
Follow these steps in order to import multiple users (staff/colleagues):
1. Log in to the Lexplore Portal and navigate to your name at the top of the screen on the right. Lexplore Portal
2. Click on your name and select 'Administration'. You will then see this view:
3. Click "IMPORT USERS".
4. A window will open offering you two options 1." Download Excel Template" Choose this option to populate the Excel spreadsheet with the data of your colleagues that you wish to import, or 2. "CHOOSE EXCEL FILE" Choose this option if you have filled out the Excel template with all data and you only need to import it.
You may also want to check: How to populate Excel-spreadshet for Staff Import
5. Once you have chosen a file to upload, you will see a summary of the list that will be imported.
6. Click "SAVE" to import all those users.
Invitations will be sent out automatically after clicking "SAVE".
Roles given are "Teacher", "Examiner" or " Headteacher". After the upload, these roles can be manually updated or changed in the Lexplore Results Portal under Administration.
Existing users will be updated automatically.
🛎️Here at Lexplore, we love to help our users with their questions and provide self-help guides for quicker service. Please vote below on the Question of whether or not this article was helpful. 😊